- Entries are accepted from public or private entities which are currently organizing, owning and / or representing or being associated with a sports youth development program that has positively contributed to the talent development from grassroots sports and the engagement of youth (aged 6 to 17 Yrs) in sporting activities in Asia during the SPIA Asia eligibility period.
- Demonstrates the sporting philosophy across its unique training methods with an elite pathway for talent development with an established structure, dedicated training facilities, licensed coaches, etc…
- It can be for a single or multi-sport across all genders and eligible age groups
- Demonstrate a key moment or achievement, significant to be considered as a Top 10 contender for SPIA Asia 2018
- Judges will look for proof of key development successes / key achievements of the program during the eligibility period that made an impact of how the program is perceived and conducted in the future