The Lifetime Achievement Award honors an individual who has demonstrated his/her outstanding involvement, commitment, and dedication to sports which made a remarkable difference to the sports landscape in Asia.
Nomination for this award shall strictly consider the following criteria:
Nominees for this award must demonstrate outstanding contributions in all of the following areas:
- History of distinguished service that spans an entire service to the sporting industry in Asia
- Measurable impact of pioneering and innovative efforts for sports across the Asian Regions
- Evidence of service in leadership roles in national, regional and international sporting body or organizations
- High regard as an exceptional leader and role model by the stakeholders of Asian sporting industry
- Consistent record of advocacy for sports and dedication to furthering the development of sports